Saturday, September 22, 2012

Olympic Poster Features!

So a lot has been going on in my life lately- both good and bad. August honestly went by in a blur, and I can't believe September is already coming to a close... where did the time go?

I've had some great luck with selling my Olympic poster prints, and have even gotten featured on some really great blogs/websites/publications, so I figured I'd post some links here if anyone wants to take a look! They also spread around Facebook a fair bit, getting mentioned by some very awesome people including but not limited to Sidelines Magazine, The Chronicle of the Horse, and the USDF (United States Dressage Federation)! Quite cool!

Illustration Age
Dappled Grey
Chronicle Connection

On an unrelated note- don't worry! I'm still drawing and working hard... I even have a piece that will be featured in a full color Sailor Moon zine that's in the works, so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment