Friday, March 15, 2013

Dinosaurs.


I've always been a huge fan of dinosaurs (I even planned on being a paleontologist at one point in my life). They are incredibly fascinating to me, and I had been meaning to draw some for a while. So when I found out I was accepted into the Light Grey Art Lab's newest show, Beautiful Forever, I knew exactly what I wanted to make temporary tattoos of. The dinosaurs featured are the Parasaurolophus and the Tyrannosaurus, two incredibly cool creatures (and some of my favorites)!

You can see the online gallery of all of the awesome illustrations featured in this show here, and if you are like me and can't make it to the opening, don't worry! These temporary tattoos can be purchased online here! If you buy mine, I'd love to have a photo of you sporting your prehistoric tats- send links/photos to kristenacampora@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment