Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Senior Commencement Exhibition!



Here's a view of my Senior thesis show! I know it's been a bit delayed, but better late then never, right? I've been incredibly busy with post-graduation job applications and running around trying to visit as many of my MICA friends as I could before they made the trek back to each of their home states, which took up a lot of my free time!

I had an amazing time at the MICA Art Walk and managed to sell three pieces from my show- two of my pattern samples (the horse and moth ones), and my London 2012 Olympics Equestrian Poster! The rest of my pieces (except the pillows) are currently for sale, and if you are interested in one feel free to contact me at kristenacampora@gmail.com. Each one is a gallery-quality giclée print on archival paper that has been mounted and framed.

As a side note, this is my 100th post on this blog, and I don't think anything could be more fitting for such a milestone then a post about the show representing the culmination of my 4 years at MICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment