Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Feather Pattern.




Sorry once again for the delay in posting my work from the semester, but a bunch of stuff happened all at once and I was quite preoccupied- I finished all of my classes at MICA, put up my senior exhibition (expect photographs soon), and graduated! Crazy, I know. I still can't get over the fact that I'm no longer a MICA student- 4 years went by so fast!

After doing editorial work for the first half of the Spring semester I wanted to make some patterns for surface designs- these are a pair of feather patterns I made! I had a lot of fun with them, and figuring out my color combination choices was really entertaining. I ended up printing the first pattern out on fabric through Spoonflower and made a pillow for my thesis show- don't worry, I'll be posting photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment